Central Alabama Community Foundation
The Central Alabama Community Foundation is a nonprofit philanthropic foundation created by and for the people of central Alabama. Individuals and corporate donors make gifts and bequests of any size for the betterment of our community. Through our grants program, the Foundation addresses a wide variety of needs and opportunities, supporting programs and projects in education, human services, health, cultural arts, and other civic concerns.
Grant Workshop Dates & Locations
CACF and its AACF and ECCF affiliates' grant cycle runs July 1 - August 28. Please click on the grant portion of the site for more information. The application is fully web-based. 30 Minute Workshops are available to new applicants or for those that need more information about the process.
- July 14th at 1:00 at the Juliette Hampton Morgan Memorial Library, 245 High Street
- July 29th at 1:00 at the MACOA Archibald Center, 115 East Jefferson Street
- July 22nd at 10:00 a.m. at Alabama Power office in Wetumpka, 400 S. Main Street
- August 4 at 10:00 a.m. at
Seven Gables in Tallassee,
650 Gilmer Avenue
- July 21st at 10:00 a.m. at the Prattville Chamber of Commerce, 131 N. Court Street
For more information about the application procedure, please call Jackie G. Johnson at 334-264-6223 or email Jackie.email@example.com
Curbing the Violence Focus Grant
For the second year, CACF is allocating up to $100,000 in unrestricted funds to a local nonprofit engaged in efforts to reduce violence in Lowndes, Macon and Montgomery Counties. For more details about the timeline and process, click here.